PAULINE ist da

#1 von Michael , 21.03.2015 17:01

Gerade bekam ich das Paket aus GB mit dem Resin-Modell der PAULINE (FSS 8). Mal schauen, ob/wann ich die Zeit für eine Rezension finde...

Angefügte Bilder:
Pauline (8).JPG  

Michael
Steuermann

RE: PAULINE ist da

#2 von Gunter, B. , 21.03.2015 17:10

Auf zwei Mails an die neue Mail-Adresse zwecks Bestellung der PAULINE habe ich keinerlei Reaktion seitens Ferry Small Ship bekommen.
Was habe ich da falsch gemacht?
Vielleicht kommt ja noch eine Antwort, denn die PAULINE würde hervorragend in meine FSG-Sammlung passen.
Gruß
Gunter B.

Gunter, B.
Steuermann

#3 von Michael , 21.03.2015 17:34

Also ich habe das Geschäft über Facebook abgewickelt, da hat Alastair sofort geantwortet und die Bezahlung über PayPal abgewickelt.

Michael
Steuermann

#4 von Gunter, B. , 04.04.2015 15:09

Auch nach 3 Emails und einem Kontakt per Facebook, natürlich auf Englisch, bekomme ich weder eine Antwort noch irgendeine Reaktion von Alistair D. Hopkinson, obwohl ich ein Modell von ihm kaufen möchte.
Ist das normal?
Bin ich zu ungeduldig?
Hat jemand eine besser funktionierende Mail-Adresse?

Die von mir benutzten Mail-Adressen sind:
ferrysmallships@hotmail.co.uk
und
alihopkinson@hotmail.com

Wünsche allen ein frohes Osterfest
Gunter B.

Gunter, B.
Steuermann

#5 von Michael , 04.04.2015 16:17

Ich habe gerade mal versucht Alastair zu kontaktieren, mal schauen...

Michael
Steuermann

#6 von Alastair (Ferry Small Ships) , 04.04.2015 20:46

Hello to my fellow collectors and producers.
I'm Alastair and I produce the Ferry Small Ships range of models. As the name suggests my chosen genre is ferries and I tend to concentrate on modern sea going types.
I've been interested in ferries for many years and have built some larger scale radio control models but these take up much space so to continue my hobby something smaller was needed. Many years ago, as a child I made some (approximately) 1:1000 ships from wood and I decided to add to the collection with some updated versions. After some research my eyes were opened to the world of 1:1250 scale.
I quickly found that this area of the hobby had been somewhat neglected for a number of years and there were several significant ships from my childhood which hadn't been modelled. Several friends expressed a wish to own copies of my first model and Ferry Small Ships was born.
My models are produced in my spare time so progress can be slow at times while I balance my day, and sometimes night job with family commitments. My models are produced in polyurethane resin, this was what I could get hold of when I first started and I've continued to use it while I have a young child running round the house. Using resin has it's challenges but I an starting to achieve good results with limited resources. I produce twenty of each model.

Michael alerted me to the presents of this forum and that a fellow member had been trying to contact me. I had no Emails yet but hopefully by joining the forum it will make it easier to get in touch.

I will begin the second batch of M/S PAULINE soon but family and work dictates the completion time.

Kind regards
Alastair.

Alastair (Ferry Small Ships)  
Alastair (Ferry Small Ships)
Decksmann

#7 von Michael , 04.04.2015 21:53

Welcome Alastair to this forum! I'm happy that you followed my hint to join us here.

Michael

Michael
Steuermann

Hugo Zeye von Neptun
1:500 Schiffsmodelle, Deutschland WW II

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz